Re: [ptp-dev] successful 5.0.4 build

why is not every committer allowed to trigger a build? Could you trigger another build so that it includes the fixed BUILD scripts?

Roalnd

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's an update site.

Greg

On Nov 9, 2011, at 3:53 PM, Wyatt Spear wrote:

I get a 404 not found error when I try to download this.  Any ideas?  We would love to get this on the live-dvd which we are spinning this afternoon.
Thanks,
Wyatt