Re: [ptp-dev] git hiccups

Yeah, it's really weird. There are a whole bunch of pom.xml files that have the wrong versions in them, so the build should never have worked...

Greg

On Nov 9, 2011, at 12:51 PM, Roland Schulz wrote:

Hi,

it seems that tools/pldt/org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.common/pom.xml (as just one example) was not changed in the ptp_5_0 branch since you have added it to GIT and the contents is since the beginning 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT. Why the build worked a few days ago and than stopped working I don't know. But it seems to me that the file wasn't changed.

Roland