Re: [ptp-dev] Tagging in Git

Hi Vivian,

you open the history view (Team->Show in History) and make sure to show all changes in the the whole repository ( barrel) and show all branches and tags (last icon). Than you find the tag (if you use the search function make sure to search for comment). Than you right click create tag. The message cannot be empty. Than you push.

Roland