Re: [ptp-dev] Git questions

One thing I would like to mention is that right now, DO NOT use the Team Synchronizing View with Git. Any time I have tried, my local repo has gotten all messed up and/or Egit has gotten somehow out of sync with it. You end up with phantom changes in your repo that just won't go away no matter what you do. When CDT moved to Git, I wasted about a week on this because I kept having to blow away my repos and re-clone them from Eclipse.org so that I could get things back in a good state.

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Roland Schulz ---11/03/2011 05:57:01 PM---On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@us.Roland Schulz ---11/03/2011 05:57:01 PM---On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > My Model from previous

Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>

11/03/2011 05:57 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Git questions

Sent by: