[ptp-dev] Git diagram

I'm having trouble visualizing the different places Git keeps code.    Workspace, Local Repo, Remote Repo.  Wait there's more!!
I googled for "Git diagram"
and found the following tutorial, but most importantly the "Git Data Transport Command" diagram there.

http://veerasundar.com/blog/2011/06/git-tutorial-getting-started/

If this is accurate it will help me remember which commands do what.
Roland can you confirm you agree with this representation?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top