From: "Jay Alameda" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Galen Arnold" <arnoldg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Jay Alameda" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 6:58:18 PM
Subject: slides posted

Galen,

I managed to get some version (not happy with the versions posted, not yet
at least!) to http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/tutorials/TG11, at the moment,
I'm planning on backing out the additional slides to start remote
synchronized projects (module 3) and going through module 4, there are a
number of things in that module that need updating (ARGH).  5, 6, 7 are
unchanged from SC10, and we aren't presenting them anyway, they are bonus
slides. and, I did modify the wrap up to reflect what is going on today a
bit more accurately.  I think I must add synchronized projects to module 3
for TG11; I plan on doing some testing with trestles in the process of
working up module 4 tonight before going home.  I'm going to stage source
in my home directory.  Hair standing on end.

Jay

Back to the top