Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Developer's Call CANCELLED

On that topic...

The CDT switch to Git REALLY REALLY messed up our current project schedule for the summer because we suddenly found we had about a week or so worth of releng work we weren't counting on in order to get the builds working again. We can't afford to take another hit like that to our schedule right now as we're right in the middle of a death march to code freeze.

I'm still open to moving to Git, but I think it's too risky for us to do it before sometime in September. What if we switch after Indigo SR1 goes out?

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Roland Schulz ---07/12/2011 10:57:34 AM---Hi, according to last meeting we would switch in about 2weeRoland Schulz ---07/12/2011 10:57:34 AM---Hi, according to last meeting we would switch in about 2weeks to GIT (1 month

Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>

07/12/2011 10:57 AM

Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Developer's Call CANCELLED

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

according to last meeting we would switch in about 2weeks to GIT (1 month after CDT). I suggest we have a phone call this week or next to coordinate the GIT migration.

Roland