From: "Beth Tibbitts" <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 3:43:27 PM
Subject: [ptp-dev] Testing on PTP 5.0 M6+

Anyone else testing M6+?

epp-parallel build, simple MPI program find artifacts + other editor
features, build, run, debug work ok for me - all local.

When I step over MPI_Init then step task 0 a bit on its own, then run all
to end I get error:

I doubt this is worth holding up the rest of M6 for.

I can create a basic remote makefile project as well (This was the problem
area of our original M6)

I'm about to vote +1 for our M6+ that's in our epp-parallel build.
Any dissenters?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511