Re: [ptp-dev] Null pointer exception in ETFW at PTP 4.0.7 level

Wyatt
The HPC Toolkit plugin code isn't in CVS. It's IBM product code that uses ETFW. I was using remote projects, so maybe Greg's comment explains what's going on. I tried once with a local project and didn't get the exception. I need to install the HPC Toolkit plugin code in an install that has plugin development environment installed to get a little more info. I've been busy with other things this morning but will look at this later today.
Dave

From: Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/10/2011 04:18 PM
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Null pointer exception in ETFW at PTP 4.0.7 level
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll need to try to reproduce this bug to track it down.  Is the
hpctoolkit plugin in cvs?  I'm not spotting it just now.  The final
exception is taking place on the call: projectLocation =
thisCProject.getResource().getLocation().toOSString(); So it sounds
like the project may not be properly assigned to the configuration.
Does this happen just the first time you try to launch or do you need
to to select that stuff every time?

Thanks,
Wyatt