Re: [ptp-dev] rdt dependency on xlc

I'm not sure. Chris/Vivian, is there any need for this dependency?

Greg

On Feb 24, 2011, at 4:40 PM, Roland Schulz wrote:

Hi,

why does the manifest of the rdt.core.remotejar has in it org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.managedbuilder.xlc.ui;bundle-version="1.0.0" as a dependency?

I don't think their are any xlc dependency in rdt. And it is annoying to always get a dependency error when xlc is not installed.

According to the CVS History Greg added the Manifest to CVS. I assume he copied it from some other manifest when he created the remotejar plugin.

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309