Re: [ptp-dev] Progress View: Dstore server

If you think that it is only useful for debugging, than I would disable it by default and enable it in a way similar to tracing.

If you think it is useful for a typical user I would change the UI. E.g. put the notification in the ErrorLog (has started as level Info, has stopped as Warning) and the action to cancel it in the Services menu.

Roland