Re: [ptp-dev] [photran-dev] CDT version?

>> we'll need to build against a more recent version of CDT.  Should I commit these?

> Yes, it should be ok to be building against the latest CDT builds at this point in the Indigo cycle.

OK, I committed those changes.

Greg, I guess this means we'll need to build against a recent version of CDT.

Ralph, this means the sources in HEAD require CDT HEAD, not the 7_0
branch.  So the 427 students that used the Photran 6 Developer's Guide
should NOT update (they have code from the cdt_7_0 branch), but the
ones that followed the Photran 7 Developer's Guide *should* since this
will fix the compilation errors they were getting.

Jeff

Back to the top