[ptp-dev] About Fortran nature project

Dear photran&ptp community,
I can't associate one of our tool build ( member of a toolchain ) to a
fortran project ( using photran plugin ).
I though we should declared our tool by specifing the natureFilter to
"fnature" but it cannot be resolve by our eclipse env.
With the above declaration, the "HMPP Fortran compilation" is listed
in a C Project.
<tool
   command="hmpp"
   commandLinePattern="${command} ${flags} ${output_flag} ${output} ${inputs}"
   errorParsers="org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.hmpp.core.errorParser.HMPPeErrorParser"
   id="org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.hmpp.toolchain.toolFortran"
   isAbstract="false"
   name="HMPP Fortran compilation"
   outputFlag="-o">

Do you know how we can manage to get a toolchain with 2 tools, one for
C project and the other for Fortran projects ?
Thx.

Georges Bossert
Caps-entreprise.com

Back to the top