Re: [ptp-dev] Help plug-ins and Helios

I'm assuming that's true, and will be quite thankful they they will do that.
But it means we MUST get the help plugins done (and a bit more updated than they are for 3.0) before the first release of 4.0/Helios!
Let this be a warning, of nagging to come.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Jeffrey Overbey ---02/01/2010 04:39:43 PM---Greg or Beth, Beth's post to ptp-user just made me think Jeffrey Overbey ---02/01/2010 04:39:43 PM---Greg or Beth, Beth's post to ptp-user just made me think of this... since PTP 4 and

Jeffrey Overbey <overbey2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-dev <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/01/2010 04:39 PM

[ptp-dev] Help plug-ins and Helios

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greg or Beth,

Beth's post to ptp-user just made me think of this... since PTP 4 and Photran 6 will be part of the Helios train, will their help plug-ins be posted at
http://help.eclipse.org or will we have to do something special to make that happen?

Jeff

P.S. Photran doesn't have a help plug-in in CVS yet, but it's in a Bugzilla bug I need to commit sometime soon...