RE: [ptp-dev] Builds on PTP_3_0 and HEAD finished

Beth,

Is there a new build of RDT to go along with this?

Jay

From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beth Tibbitts
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 3:58 PM
To: ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ptp-dev] Builds on PTP_3_0 and HEAD finished

We successfully got builds to complete today for PTP_3_0 for Galileo, and HEAD (PTP 4.0) for Helios.
This is the first time in several days the builds have both been successful, so I thought I'd post this.
I have not tried installing yet.

Galileo build page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/3.0.1 ==> I'm calling this RC4 of PTP 3.0.1 and we can discuss this in tomorrow's PTP (delayed) monthly call at 1:00 pm ET
Helios build page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/4.0.0

And, as you're used to hearing me say, "Please test!" --> 3.0.1 build especially.

I expect Jeff will post Photran build status from this, which I'm assuming was successful for Photran too.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top