Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] first pane of new remote project wizard incorrect in RC3a/PTP 3.0.1
To: ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 00:02:20 -0500

Hey guys, does it still work using RSE?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---01/12/2010 10:06:57 PM---Hi all, sorry for the confusion. I didn't finish the work befGreg Watson ---01/12/2010 10:06:57 PM---Hi all, sorry for the confusion. I didn't finish the work before I went on vacation so I think Chr

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/12/2010 10:06 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] first pane of new remote project wizard incorrect in RC3a/PTP 3.0.1

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, sorry for the confusion. I didn't finish the work before I went on vacation so I think Chris is right. I'll get onto it as soon as I get back.

Greg

On Jan 13, 2010, at 6:26 AM, Chris Recoskie <