Re: [ptp-dev] Packaging/categories

Well, I guess my point was that there aren't many X10 users compared to C/C++, but maybe that will change :-).

The site.xml is generated from buildsite.xml in the releng project.

Greg

On Oct 24, 2009, at 1:28 PM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

>Sure, though I would think installing PTP without CDT would be pretty unusual.
Well, X10 creates C++ code when you run with the C++ backend. (http://x10-lang.org)
So, if you don't plan to edit any of the C++ generated code, you don't need the C/C++ Development tools.
You use X10DT instead.

Where is what gets used for the site.xml? I looked and it wasn't obvious in the
releng stuff.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

<graycol.gif>Greg Watson ---10/23/2009 05:50:42 PM---Sure, though I would think installing PTP without CDT would be pretty unusual. If you want to take a stab, I'll be happy to pro

<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
cc
<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
Subject
<ecblank.gif>
Re: [ptp-dev] Packaging/categories
<ecblank.gif><ecblank.gif>

Sure, though I would think installing PTP without CDT would be pretty unusual. If you want to take a stab, I'll be happy to provide feedback :-).

The M3 build is scheduled for tonight at 7pm.

Greg