Re: [ptp-dev] About PTP support for Remote Developement

I'm working on auto launching a dstore server over a Remote Tools ssh tunnel. This will only require you to set up a single remote tools connection and all services (file, indexing, build, launch, debug) will all run across the connection, so should greatly simplify the configuration. I have a prototype mostly working now.

I will update bug #285209 with a patch once I have things working properly. Don't bother trying the patch that is currently there as it is old.

Greg