Re: [ptp-dev] Updated IRemoteUIFileManager to allow multiple file selection

Great, thanks. I'll run a build tonight.

Greg

On Oct 15, 2009, at 2:02 PM, Dave Wootton wrote:

Greg
I've updated IRemoteUIFileManager and the classes that implement that
interface to implement a browseFiles() method to allow multiple file
selection. I've also modified the existing browseDirectory and browseFile method to return String instead of IPath and to add an additional dialog flags option. I've fixed all references to browseDirectory and browseFile to comform to the new interface. I was able to test this with my plugin
and it looks like this is correct so I committed the changes.

If this is acceptable to you, is it possible to get a nightly build I can
download and install in the build environment for my plugin?

Thanks
Dave