From: g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Re: Adding SLURM support to PTP 3.0
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:19:06 -0400
To: yangtzj@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jie,

Yes there was a problem which should now be fixed in HEAD. Let me know if it's still not working.

Greg

On Oct 5, 2009, at 11:05 AM, JiangJie wrote:

Hi Greg,

After implementing SLURMRuntimeModelPresentation.java like the OpenMPIRuntimeModelPresentation.java,
the process icon will change on receving the ProcessStateChange event, which encodes "processStatus=xxx" attribute string.

However, the job icon doesn't change with the "jobStatus=xxx", which is sent together with JobStateChange event
I have traced the code and found that the SLURMRuntimeModelPresentation.getImage() method never reaches the "else if (pElement instanceof IPjob)" branch. So the job status icon doesn't change as expected, that is, changing the job status icon according to the jobStatus received based on RMModelImages.jobImages Map.

Can you check it?

Regards,
Jie

Messenger保护盾2.0,更安全可靠的Messenger聊天! 现在就下载!

Back to the top