Re: [ptp-dev] PBS resource manager

Hi Al,

Welcome to PTP! I'll be happy to help you with any issues/questions you might have regarding the PBS resource manager.

Also, I believe that ORNL were interested in PBS support, so this would be a good topic for discussion at the meeting Tuesday next week. It would be even better if we could get a group of people working on this.

Regards,
Greg