Re: [ptp-dev] Locating resource managers using PTP service model

Dave,
Can I ask why you need to do that?

The resource manager configuration is supplied by the service provider (they implement IResourceManagerConfiguration), so you can just compare it to the object returned by resourceManager.getConfiguration().

Greg