From: g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Re: Adding SLURM support to PTP 3.0
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:11:42 -0400
To: ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jie,

I've completed the changes as I described. Each resource manager that wishes to extend the icons that are displayed for the different model elements needs to provide an org.eclipse.ptp.ui.runtimeModelPresentation extension. This extension supplies a class that implements org.eclipse.ptp.ui.IRuntimeModelPresentation. You can use the jobStatus, processStatus and nodeStatus attributes (or your own attributes) to supply information that is used by this class to select the appropriate images or test. See the Open MPI resource manager for details on what this class needs to do. I'll be using this for the PBS RM, but I haven't implemented it yet.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Greg

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立刻下载!

Back to the top