From: g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Re: Adding SLURM support to PTP 3.0
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:11:37 -0400

Jie Jiang,

I have added support for the new service configuration model, so you are good to go.

Regards,

Greg

On Aug 26, 2009, at 10:27 AM, Greg Watson wrote:

Jie Jiang,

It would be great to have SLURM support in PTP 3.0!

I ported the 2.1 SLURM resource manager to 3.0 after your contribution, but I haven't done any testing, so it probably will not work. This is available in the latest CVS version, and I would recommend using this as the basis of your 3.0 port. When you have a patch (or patches) ready, please attach it to a bug report and I will apply it to the version in CVS.

Now that I know you're planning to do more work, I'll add support for the new service configuration model.

Also, I was not able to commit the srun_opt.h file due to license issues. We will need to work out how to get around that problem.

Are you planning to be contributing to PTP for a while? Once we have released the 3.0 version, I would like to nominate you as a committer to the project.

Cheers,
Greg