Re: [ptp-dev] Looking for PTP services view

Greg
I'mlanning vacation 9/3 thru 9/11. I'm willing to add edit functionality
once I get back if there's still time.
Dave

From:
Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Date:
09/01/2009 11:57 AM
Re: [ptp-dev] Looking for PTP services view
Sent by:
ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dave,

On Sep 1, 2009, at 9:59 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

> Greg
> I found the service configuration view. The active service
> configuration
> selection loooks good. It looks like I use
> IServiceModelManager.getActiveConfiguration() to get the selected
> service
> configuration then process that to get the resource manager object I
> need.
> Is that correct?

Yes, the getActiveConfiguation() and add/removeEventListener()
interfaces replace the resource manager interfaces.

> A couple other things I noticed. If I right click and select edit
> Edit on
> a service configuration, nothing happens. Also, should I be able to
> right
> click on a service such as '(Launch configuration)' and have anything
> happen as a result of that?

I ran out of time to implement an edit function. Feel free to add if
you'd like.

Regards,
Greg