[ptp-dev] PTP 3.0 release notes and the Galileo Update Manager

I have played around with the (frustrating) update manager in Galileo (Eclipse 3.5)
I think I have it working to install from multiple update sites all at once - however, be careful and make sure something
you check while looking at one update site (via the "Work with:" drop-down box) stays checked after you work with another one.

I have updated the release notes for 3.0 to reflect this: if you do it right, it's a quicker eclipse install process
(Of CDT, RSE, PTP, and RDT)

Release notes are here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/3.0

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top