Re: [ptp-dev] New Service Configuration preference page and project properties pages

I've also made some changes so that the resource managers now use the service model. While this transition is happening, you'll see the new resource manager types (annotated with "Service Model") along with the old types. Either type can currently be used, but eventually the old type will be phased out.

Greg