[ptp-dev] Building PTP3.0 from CVS

Greetings,

I'm trying to get my own local CVS version of PTP 3.0 running.  I've
grabbed pretty much every plugin but I'm getting a few build errors in
the resource manager stuff.  These are along the lines of:

Attribute 'name' of element 'resourceManager' must be defined. (From
plugin.xml errors in the resource manager core plugins)

The constructor
AbstractRemoteResourceManagerConfiguration.RemoteConfig(AbstractResourceManagerConfiguration.CommonConfig,
String, String, String, String, String, int) is undefined

The constructor
AbstractResourceManagerConfiguration.CommonConfig(String, String,
String) is undefined

The constructor AbstractResourceManagerFactory(String) is
undefined	BGResourceManagerFactory.java

Unknown extension point: 'org.eclipse.ptp.ui.rmConfigurations'

It looks like I'm possibly just missing one plugin that might provide
the missing pieces here but I'm not spotting it on CVS.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top