Re: [ptp-dev] New plugin submission

Hi Georges,
Certainly! the best thing to do is open a bugzilla bug and attach the code there.
Then we can have a look.
Thanks, we welcome submissions to extend PTP to other tools!

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ Enter Enhancement/feature request is probably best; scroll down to Tools/PTP.
Put in PLDT component.
Then reply to the mailing list with the URL to the bug you submitted. We can go from there.

Welcome!!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Georges Bossert" ---06/29/2009 12:08:32 PM---Hi all, I’ve been working on integrating HMPP into PTP"Georges Bossert" ---06/29/2009 12:08:32 PM---Hi all, I’ve been working on integrating HMPP into PTP/PLDT.

          "Georges Bossert" <gbossert@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          06/29/2009 12:08 PM

          Please respond to

<ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[ptp-dev] New plugin submission

Hi all,
I’ve been working on integrating HMPP into PTP/PLDT.
Like openmp and mpi the plugin deals with auto-completion, marks and outline view.
I’m still working on a new tool chain since we have to include few arguments to the bin ( hmppcc and hmppfort ).

Would it be possible to get your suggestions and your opinions on it.
Thank you very much.

Georges Bossert
http://www.caps-entreprise.com
georges.bossert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx