Re: [ptp-dev] Routing PE plugin stderr output to Eclipse view

Greg
I have my proxy sending PROC_STDERR_ATTR attributes for stderr output now
where I'm running from my workspace in a 2nd Eclipse session. I see
message appear in the first Eclipse session console view
'PE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Output to stderr: stderr 0' where 'stderr
0' is what my test PE program wrote to stderr. Is this supposed to show up
in an Eclipse view in my 2nd Eclipse session? If so, what view do I need
to have open to see this output?

Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/03/2009 04:28 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Routing PE plugin stderr output to Eclipse view

Dave,

I've already added support for stderr on the PTP console. All you need to
do is send a PROC_STDERR_ATTR attribute on the process that generated the
output using proxy_process_change_event. All the rest should happen
automatically.

Greg