Re: [ptp-dev] NoClassDefFoundError in profile configuration without TAU plugins installed

Greg
When I look in the
plugins/org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau.jars_1.0.0.200906021621 directory, I see
only the jcommon and jfreechart jar files and I get the exception. If I
copy in the remainder of the jar files (batik-combined, jargs, jgraph,
jogl, jython, paraprof, perfdmf, tau-common, vis and xerces), the
exception goes away.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/05/2009 10:01 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] NoClassDefFoundError in profile configuration without TAU
plugins installed

Hi Dave,

The jars are included in the PTP builds, so users should never see this
problem. It would only happen if you're trying to run from your workspace.
We could add something to the "Environment Setup" page on the wiki (needs
to be updated for 3.0 anyway.)

Greg