Re: [ptp-dev] Which of these extensions are need to be changed to develop over Eclipse RDT

Chris,

Would it be safe to say that any plugins that use the getLocation method on IResource, or access the local filesystem using java.io.File would at least need to be looked at, and possibly changed to use getLocationIURI and EFS?

* org.eclipse.debug.core.launchConfigurationTypes

I presume this is adding a new launch configuration, so it will probably need to be modified to launch remotely (this could use either a PTP launch configuration or the CDT remote launch configuration.)

* org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions
* org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile
* org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages

Seems like these would also need to be remote enabled?

Greg