Re: [ptp-dev] Two small suggestions for External Tools Framework

Further investigation indicates that text widgets don't actually display tooltips even when the value is set.  I guess the concern is that it would get in the way when trying to edit the field's contents.  I added the option to put a tooltip attribute in the value tag to be applied to the value widget instead of the label/checkbox, but since the only value widgets we have are text fields it's sort of moot.  I'll leave the new syntax in case I eventually include other widgets that do show tooltips.
-Wyatt