Re: [ptp-dev] Updated configure.in for PE proxy

Great, thanks.

On May 5, 2009, at 10:54 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

Greg
I had the same version of configure on my system as the build version so I
committed the configure script
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/05/2009 08:34 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Updated configure.in for PE proxy

Dave,

I usually just re-run automake on my system and it regenerates the
files that it needs, then I commit those. You need a version of
automake/autoconf that is at least as recent as the ones used to
generate the current files, otherwise it complains. If you don't have
a recent enough version then let me know and I'll do it.

Greg