Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Conference Call Tomorrow

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the update. A couple of notes.

Unless someone asks to specifically discuss something at the move review, there won't be a conference call. The move review documentation is supposed to have everything needed for approval. If there are some questions about the mechanics of the transition, then we should discuss that on this list after the review.

We've looked into the download stats before, but they don't record downloads via the update site. Not that useful unless the instructions Denis gave you are different.

Thanks,

Greg