[ptp-dev] Problems installing latest PTP update

I'm trying to update PTP to this week's build level using the Eclipse
update manager and do not see any updates. I tried a couple different
mirrors this morning as well as what I think is the master update site for
each project (by scrolling to the bottom of the mirror list) and still do
not get any updates. If I look at plugin info, all of the PTP code is at
2.0.0.200803180009 level. Should I be using the update manager or doing
something else?
Dave

Back to the top