Re: [ptp-dev] perf.tau

The jars package is required by the TAU plugins, yes.  Presently the only way to get all of the required jars is by obtaining TAU.  I can look into keeping a light bundle of jars somewhere, perhaps.  Photran is optional, yes.  Only one plugin requires it and no other tau plugins require that plugin.  I'll spin it off in a distinct feature, requiring both the TAU feature and Photran.

Regards,
Wyatt