[ptp-dev] Performance Framework progress

Greetings,

I have added extension points to the performance framework plugins to support advanced features provided by other tools, on top of the generic tool support provided by the tool definition file.  The TAU specific components are now a discrete set of plugins which make use of the extension points in the core framework.  There are still a few minor tweaks I would like to apply, but soon it will be ready to put up on CVS.  There has been some call for changing the package structure a bit.  I had in mind putting the performance framework core under tools in org.eclipse.ptp.perf and the TAU specific components in org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau.  Please let me know if that seems appropriate.

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top