Re: [ptp-dev] Is package org.eclipse.ptp.ibmll-feature required for LoadLeveler plugin?

Yes, I can get one to you today or tomorrow
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/20/2007 12:01 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Is package org.eclipse.ptp.ibmll-feature required for
LoadLeveler plugin?

I think we need a feature for the ll plugins also. Would you be able
to create one?

Thanks,

GReg