[ptp-dev] Is package org.eclipse.ptp.ibmll-feature required for LoadLeveler plugin?

Rolf and I looked at the code committed to CVS for Rolf's LoadLeveler
plugin and noticed there is no org.eclipse.ptp.ibmll-feature package like
the one for org.eclipse.ptp.ibmpe-feature package? Is one required or does
the ibmpe-feature package cover both? What if at some point in the future
we wanted these to be separately installable plugins (they currently do
not share any code)

Thanks
Dave

Back to the top