Re: [ptp-dev] LoadLeveler support for PTP completed

Greg
I just realized I uploaded the wrong version of the source. I had to do a
final merge before sending and then sent the old version, which probably
won't build, anyway. I'll upload the correct version shortly

Dave

Dave Wootton/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/19/2007 11:42 AM
Please respond to

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[ptp-dev] LoadLeveler support for PTP completed

Rolf has completed his work on the PTP plugins to support stand-alone
LoadLeveler use within PTP and we have approval to release that code. I
have created bugzilla bug report #213484 and attached the source code to
that bug report. I still owe you a patch to the AIX package so that the PE

and LoadLeveler plugins can be built by running the build script in
org.eclipse.ptp.aix.ppc. Both plugins can be built by hand on AIX by going

to the org.eclipse.ptp.ibmpe.proxy and org.eclipse.ptp.ibmll.proxy
directories and running the configure script then running make.

Thanks, Rolf, for all your work on this plugin.

If there are any problems getting this committed, let me know.

Dave