Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Meeting

Greg
Status for our PE and LoadLeveler plugins

The PE stand-alone plugin is committed in CVS. I have a couple small
updates to fix build problems on AIX since I still didn't have the
configure scripts quite right. I'll get those to you this week.

The LoadLeveler plugin coding is nearly complete, including AIX port. The
coding to be completed is online help. The remaining work is testing, then
once that is done, packaging the code and starting the approval process so
we can contribute the code.

I've merged Rolf's LoadLeveler status monitoring code into my PE proxy. As
of this morning, I am able to see machine/node status from LoadLeveler.
I'm starting to look at getting LoadLeveler to report job status for PE
jobs. I still have to update the proxy to deal with the additional
attribute definitions for LoadLeveler, update the GUI code to use the
additional attributes, test, and code cleanup. I might have that complete
and ready for starting the approval process for that by the end of the
year, depending on how busy I get with other work.

Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/13/2007 10:49 AM
Please respond to

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, PTP User
list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Meeting

Hi all,

Since many of us are here in Reno at SC07, I suggest we combine the
monthly meeting with the PTP Birds of a Feather session. BOF details
are:

Parallel Tools Platform BOF
Time: 5:30pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday 14 November
Location: A9

See you all there!

Greg