[ptp-dev] Parallel launch performance analysis fragment no longer loads

Greetings,

The performance plugins have been working well with PTP2 for the last week or so.  However, I recently updated PTP2 from CVS and the parallel performance launch configuration type (defined in a fragment) is no longer available.  There are no errors in the project and the plugin validates in the eclipse-application launch configuration, but it is not listed as loaded in the launched workspace's plugins list.  If I remove all of the PTP dependencies (launch and core) it loads and shows up as a performance analysis launch type again.

Have there been any recent changes that might have brought this about?  The name change of ResourcesTab affected this fragment and happened at the same time that this problem showed up, but that was an easy fix.

Relevant entries from the .log file are:
!MESSAGE Bundle update@../../home/wspear/Workspaces/ECLIPSE/Eclipse3.3.1/org.eclipse.ptp.tau.performance.parallel/ [496] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ptp.tau.performance.parallel 2 0 2007-11-06 10:37:58.216
!MESSAGE Constraints from the fragment conflict with the host: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.ptp.core; bundle-version="0.0.0"

Thanks,

Wyatt

Back to the top