Re: [ptp-dev] protocol on job submission

As an example, is this a valid phase transition?

START_EVENT (1) ->
                                 <- NEW MACHINE (1)
                                 <- NEW NODE (1)
                                 <- NEW QUEUE
SUBMIT_JOB (2) <- NEW JOB (2)
                                 <- OK EVENT (2)

Feiyi Wang wrote:
hi -

when front submits a job - SUBMIT_JOB command is sent over along with jobSubId. Now, the Spec says proxy agent must send NEW_JOB event along with that attribute. Two questions: (1) do I need to send an OK event first? as orte proxy did that. I tried that, but there is an error message about illegal state; (2) do I have to begin with JOB_STATE_INIT and progress to JOB_STATE_RUNNING?

thanks

Feiyi