Re: [ptp-dev] launching remote proxy script

Hmm ... problem is, It gave me this error even with a local launch, without ssh involvement.

Feiyi

Greg Watson wrote:
No, but I haven't tried it with the remote support. Remember that when you run a command via ssh, it will not load your .profile, .bash_profile, .login, etc.). Any environment variables that need to be set up have to be done in your rc file (.bashrc, .cshrc, etc.)

Greg