Re: [ptp-dev] debugger merge

The debugger merge is now complete. I'm sure there will need to be a few tweaks...

Greg

On Oct 29, 2007, at 9:38 AM, Greg Watson wrote:

I'd like to merge the new debugger code that Clement has been working on with HEAD this week. This is a major re-implementation of the debugger UI that uses the new Eclipse flexible debug hierarchy. It also removes a dependency on the CDT CDI interface.

The merge will mainly affect the org.eclipse.ptp.debug.* packages, but there are also a few minor changes to org.eclipse.ptp.launch and org.eclipse.ptp.ui.

Let me know if there are any problems with this.

Regards,

Greg