[ptp-dev] Performance Tools for PTP 2.0

Greetings,

With the recent release of the latest Photran, compatible with Eclipse 3.3.1 etc, I have started to work on moving the performance analysis plugins to the latest versions of Eclipse/CDT/PTP.  It certainly doesn't work "out of the box" but so far I have been able to get a lot of functionality with just a few minor tweaks.  I will need to dig around a bit to get a better feel for the new CDT build system and to make sure I have full compatibility there, but most of the plugin's functionality is version agnostic.  Barring unforeseen complications I should be able to make a preliminary release with PTP2.0 support in time for SC07.

Regards,
Wyatt

Back to the top