Re: [ptp-dev] problem with proxy_svr_connect

I got this problem too. Simply to solve it is to to change the value of combo box in wizard before click finish. If the combo box is only one value, then you need to change source code as below:

file: org.eclipse.ptp.remote.ui.wizard.AbstractRemoteResourceManagerConfigurationWizardPage
method: updateSettings()

   if (!loading) {
       muxPortFwd = portForwardingButton.getSelection();
//localAddr = localAddrCombo.getItem(localAddrCombo.getSelectionIndex());
       manualLaunch = manualButton.getSelection();
   }
   localAddr = localAddrCombo.getItem(localAddrCombo.getSelectionIndex());

Clement

Dave Wootton wrote:
I'm having a problem with starting proxies this morning after updating to latest head level. It appears that the GUI is trying to start the proxy with a null hostname (--host=null is being passed across in the proxy launch command. This is causing proxy_svr_connect to fail. The other parameters passed across are on (--proxy=tcp and --prort=45750). This was working after I updated from head last Thurs, so something seems to have changed since then. Could this be related to the restructuring you are in the middle of?
Dave