Re: [ptp-dev] Question about IRemoteResourceInfo usage

Greg
I have org.eclipse.ptp.remote in my dependencies section of plugin.xml for
the project containing the class where I'm getting the error. It turns out
that wasn't the problem though. It turns out there was a second error
which I didn't see before that org.eclipse.core.filesystem.IFileInfo class
couldn't be resolved. Once I added org.eclipse.core.filesystem to my
dependencies, the problem was solved.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/11/2007 12:58 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Question about IRemoteResourceInfo usage

Have you added org.eclipse.ptp.remote to your plugin dependencies?

Greg