[ptp-dev] Question about IRemoteResourceInfo usage

I'm apparently having one of those days where I'm trying to get a method
to compile and I'm not seeing the problem. The method looks like the
following

   private void validateInputPath(String path, String errorID) throws
ValidationException
    {
        IPath testPath;
        IRemoteResource remoteResource;
        IRemoteResourceInfo fileInfo;

        testPath = new Path(path);
        if (! testPath.isValidPath(path)) {
            throw new ValidationException(Messages.getString(errorID));
        }
        remoteResource =
remoteService.getFileManager(remoteConnection).getResource(testPath, new
NullProgressMonitor());
        try {
            fileInfo = remoteResource.fetchInfo();
            if (! fileInfo.exists()) {
                throw new
ValidationException(Messages.getString(errorID));
            }
        }
        catch (CoreException e) {
        }
    }

The error I'm getting is that the IRemoteResourceInfo.exists() method
isn't found. The Eclipse code assist only shows me methods for the Object
class.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, but I have no idea what.

Help?

Thanks

Dave

Back to the top